Call for publications in the Security and Human Rights journal
The quarterly journal Security and Human Rights (SHR), inspired by the work and principles of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), is looking for fresh ideas and new perspectives. The journal addresses key developments in the field of security and human rights, such as contemporary challenges in the field of global and national security. Well known academics, diplomats, ambassadors, journalists and politicians have published in SHR since its inception in 1990.
We are currently seeking new publications. The articles contain approximately 1.500 – 5.000 words. We are especially interested in articles that touch upon the following topics:
- The four-day-war in Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Migration and refugees.
- Modernising the Vienna document.
- Hybrid warfare from an Ukrainian official perspective.
- The Balkan situation and the OSCE involvement in Kosovo, Bosnia and Macedonia.
- Women, peace and security.
- Legal dimension of the OSCE.
- Democratic oversight and security of the defense sector.
We appreciate your submission and look forward to reading your article. When writing an article, please use SHR's guidelines. For more information please contact: Rachel Visscher, or firstname.lastname@example.org