Application Public Procurement
Application procedure Public Procurement, 21-30 June 2017
Click here for the full programme brochure
All applications must be submitted by Sunday, 14 May 2017. Application forms need to be submitted in full to be eligible for selection.
The Netherlands Government will provide full fellowships to the selected participants. Each fellowship will cover the cost of international travel (economy), full board and lodging, visa and insurance, tuition fees, lecture materials and study visits. The participants will have to cover any other costs.
Certificate of participation
On completion of the training programme participants receive a certificate of participation. To receive a certificate, full attendance is required. The certificate will indicate the topics dealt with during the training and the number of teaching hours.
• The participant should clearly demonstrate his/her professional interest in a training on tpublic procurement, and the use he/she would make of the insights gained from the training.
• The participant should have practical experience as a (senior) civil servant and be familiar with questions pertaining to public procurement.
• The participant should have a good command of spoken and written English.
• The participant should be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• The participant should be comfortable sharing his/her knowledge with fellow participants (solo presentation during the programme and regular knowledge sharing in the digital learning environment will be required).
• The participant should be in the position to devote time and attention to the training programme prior to and after the 10-day training in the Netherlands. Before the training the participants will have to complete a preparatory assignment and after the training the participants will implement and report on a concrete action plan developed by themselves during the training.
• Once selected, the participant is required to submit a letter signed by his /her supervisor granting permission to participate in the training programme.
The total number of participants is 36. The total will represent a balance in gender and a balance between the eligible countries.
By clicking on the link below, you can fill out the online application form. To complete your application form, you will need to upload your Curriculum Vitae, including contact information details (in pdf, word or jpg file format). In case this file is missing, your application cannot be taken into consideration:
• Once you have submitted your application you will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation.
Click here for the online application form
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com