What we want to achieve
The Access to Justice Programme works towards improving the justice system so that everyone in society can protect themselves against rights violations, repair civil injustices, hold decision-makers accountable, and meaningfully challenge charges against them in criminal proceedings. In particular, we focus on vulnerable groups. In cooperation with governments, justice chain partners, and oversightinstitutions (civil society, human rights institutions, etc.). we work towards promoting a rights based approach to justice, increasing awareness and local expertise on the rights that vulnerable groups possess under EU and international law, and identifying gaps in current system.
- Balkans Act Now!
- Countering Discrimination and Protecting LGBTI Rights in Albania
- LEAP: Advancing Criminal Procedural Rights in Kosovo
- Promoting a Victim-Centered Approach in Trafficking Cases in Albania and Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Promotion of the Rights of Trafficked Persons in Serbia with an Emphasis on Legal Support – a Human Rights Based Approach
- Promotion of the Rights of Trafficked Persons in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia with Emphasis on Legal Support – A Human Rights-Based Approach