Defending Human Rights Through Storytelling
Check out this video about how we will use storytelling to show how individuals and communities join together to defend rights.
With the belief that human rights are important for all and everyone can stand up to defend their fundamental freedoms, the NHC joined seven other civil society organisations in Kyiv, Ukraine to work on an international campaign carrying this message.
We will be doing this project together with the following organisations:
- Human Rights Club (Azerbaijan)
- The Hungarian Helsinki Committee (Hungary)
- Public Association Dignity (Kazakhstan)
- Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights (Poland)
- Human Rights Center Memorial (Russia)
- Association for Monitoring Equal Rights (Turkey)
- Human Rights Centre ZMINA (Ukraine)
Read here to learn how this project was made possible by the Nationale Postcode Loterij (in English: Dutch Postcode Lottery): NHC Receives €1 Million from the Dutch Postcode Lottery to Support Human Rights
Want to know more about the NHC’s involvement in safeguarding human rights across Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus? Click here:Human Rights Defence